Apr 09 , 2020
The Roller technique is basically a star pattern: UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT and DIAGONAL. Prep your skin with at least level 2 of an Environ Vitamin A step up system moisturizer or serum. Start rolling once or twice a week; build up slowly (over a month) to daily use.
- Cleanse & Tone your skin.
- Divide your face into sections. E.G. your forehead
- Roll vertically (up & down) at least 8 times
- Lift the roller and then roll horizontally (side to side) 8 times
- Lift the roller and roll diagonally 8 times
- Lift the roller and roll diagonally in the opposite direction 8 times.
- Use mild but firm pressure
- Follow this with your Environ products.
- Rinse your roller; cleanse roller in instrument cleaner solution once a week.
You can use the Roller technique on your face, neck, décolletage (chest), back of hands and body.
A hand-held rolling instrument with a smooth action roller head embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude only 0.1mm for use on the face and neck.
A hand-held, 14 Carat Gold Plated Roll-CIT. With 260 ultra-fine definition points of 0.2mm used to penetrate gently into areas of your skin that may need more attention; such as the areas around your nose, mouth and eyes. The Gold roller naturally suppresses bacteria growth and is easy to clean.
A hand-held rolling instrument with a smooth action double roller head. Embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that only protrude 0.1mm. For use of the body. The Body Roll-CIT takes into account that no surface of the body is flat. It consists of two roller heads with micro-needles that are tilted at an angle to allow for greater coverage. It is particularly effective in treating larger surface areas quickly as the time for needling is decreased due to the simultaneous action of the dual heads.
A small hand-held stamp needling instrument embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude only 0.1mm. Focus-CIT conveniently allows you to focus on specific, typically hard to reach areas, such as the upper lip and eye area.
Do what you can to stay healthy. Evidence based medicine.
Written by Jeanette Oka M.D.
Follow her on Instagram @60SecSkinSecretsDr